James R. Johnson ** USAforging@gmail.com ** 940 6274529 ** 2955 CR 1370 Alvord, TX 76225
Johnson Metalsmithing LLC
Anyang USA Power Hammer Since 1956
Advantages of Anyang Self-Contained Power Hammers
• Industrial self contained. No external air source needed. This eliminates the extra cost of an air compressor and the need for high pressure air lines.
• 100% power delivery when needed. No down time or power loss while waiting for a compressor to refill. Designed to be ran on a production line- factory environment.
• In the new Anyang heavy series (HS), the die does not retract into the cylinder. It is much easier to change dies and make top/bottom die tooling without expensive machining.
• The cast Iron Frame will never flex or warp. Compare the weights of different hammers available and you will find that the Anyang is amongst the heaviest. Cast iron is much more expensive to manufacture but allows the designer to put the mass and strength where it is required.
• Lifetime frame warranty , five year on wearing parts against defects, one year on electrical components against defects.
• External drive belts. Design keeps the belts dry and away from oil. This eliminates belt slippage and extends belt life. Replacing the belts is quick and easy.
• The air ports are cast into the hammer. This eliminates internal rubber hoses and fittings.
• Low maintenance. Automatic and fully adjustable oil system. The two grease zerks are easy to reach. Large tapered roller bearings in crank case for long trouble free life.
• Simplistic design. Only 3 basic sections (crank case, compressor piston, ram). Hammers can be disassembled, and if needed rebuilt in a day or less.
• Very controllable, making the use of tooling easy. The operator can change tooling or material thicknesses without adjusting the ram or stroke.
• Will never slow down while preforming light hits. This helps the operator working thin stock. By delivering small fast blows, the operator is able to keep the thin stock hot, reducing the amount of heats needed.
• Easy to install- once the hammer is uncrated installation takes about 30-45 minutes.
• Anyang is the largest manufacturer of forging equipment in the world. Anyang USA has a full inventory of spare parts, dies, and hammers and provide excellent customer support after the sale.