Please be warned. Using these products can be extremely dangerous and can cause serious bodily harm.
You as the purchaser of the product are acknowledging the risks involved and accept full responsibility for injury and damages related to its purchase and use. You are therefore releasing our company, employees, and representatives from any and all liability related to its use.
Do not under any circumstances operate the equipment without training, eye, ear, and body protection. Do not make modifications to the equipment.
Power Hammer and Press Prices are subject to change
COPYRIGHT © 2010 ANYANG USA and JOHNSON METALSMITHING LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Anyang USA Power Hammer and Hydraulic Press Since 1956
Latest Podcast from the Blacksmithspub
Advantages of Anyang Self-Contained Power Hammers
• Industrial self-contained. No external air source needed. This eliminates the extra cost of an air compressor and the need for high-pressure air lines.
• 100% power delivery when needed. No downtime or power loss while waiting for a compressor to refill. Designed to be run on a production line- factory environment.
• In the new Anyang heavy series (HS), the die does not retract into the cylinder. It is much easier to change dies and make top/bottom die tooling without expensive machining.
• The cast Iron Frame will never flex or warp. Compare the weights of different hammers available and you will find that the Anyang is amongst the heaviest. Cast iron is much more expensive to manufacture but allows the designer to put the mass and strength where it is required.
• Lifetime warranty on frame against defects that impact forging performance. Five year warranty on wearing parts against defects, Three year on the WEG motor.
• External drive belts. The design keeps the belts dry and away from oil. This eliminates belt slippage and extends belt life. Replacing the belts is quick and easy.
• The air ports are cast into the hammer. This eliminates internal rubber hoses and fittings.
• Low maintenance. Automatic and fully adjustable oil system. The two grease zerks are easy to reach. Large tapered roller bearings in the crankcase for a long trouble-free life.
• Simplistic design. Only 3 basic sections (crankcase, compressor piston, ram). Hammers can be disassembled, and if needed rebuilt in a day or less.
• Very controllable, making the use of tooling easy. The operator can change tooling or material thicknesses without adjusting the ram or stroke.
• Will never slow down while performing light hits. This helps the operator working thin stock. By delivering small fast blows, the operator is able to keep the thin stock hot, reducing the number of heats needed.
• Easy to install- once the hammer is uncrated installation takes about 30-45 minutes.
• Anyang is the largest manufacturer of forging equipment in the world. Anyang USA has a full inventory of spare parts, dies, and hammers and provides excellent customer support after the sale. You also have my support pretty much 24/7. I have used these hammers since 2003 and have been the distributor since 2008. Almost 1000 of these hammers have come through my shop. I carry a full inventory of critical spare parts and dies and can be a valuable resource should you ever have a question.