Shipping your hammer
James R. Johnson ** USAforging@gmail.com ** 940 6274529 ** 2955 CR 1370 Alvord, TX 76225
Johnson Metalsmithing LLC Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/james_johnson_anyang_usa_
Anyang USA Power Hammer and Hydraulic Press Since 1956
There are several shipping options:
1. You can pick the hammer up at my shop. I have overhead cranes and a large fork lift available for loading. We are just north of Fort Worth Texas.
2. You can arrange for your own shipping company to pick up and deliver your hammer.
3. I work with several large transportation companies and can get very competitive quotes.
The hammer is on a channel iron pallet and is in an angle iron/plywood crate. If you chose to use one of my carriers, there are several requirements:
1. It does require a fork lift on site to extract the hammer from the trailer.
2. The delivery will be made with a large tractor/trailer so your facility must be able to handle the larger truck.
3. They do expect someone available when they show up to unload the hammer.
4. When the transportation company picks up the hammer, I am given a tracking number and an estimated delivery date. This date is an estimate and the hammer can be delivered a day earlier or a day or two later depending on weather, lane capacity and local scheduling. The estimated delivery date is not a guaranteed delivery date.
5. There is typically a residential delivery charge that can range from $75 to $100 depending on the carrier. Many customers opt to pick up at the terminal if they do not have a fork lift or are a residential delivery. These are details that we work through before we schedule the delivery.